In search of a crispy yet chewy cookie, over the past few days, we have tested over 15 batches of cookies and many different recipes. We finally found what we were was looking for.
Baking Kit Contents:
- Bag A, B, C (dry ingredients, dark chocolate and milk chocolate chips)
- Unsalted Butter & a whole egg
- Total prep and bake time: ~30mins
- Yields 24 cookies
Tools & Stuff you need:
1 Medium Saucepan
1 Heatproof glass jar
1 Heatproof spatula/spoon
1 Medium bowl, 40% filled with Ice cubes + water (Must be able to fit the glass jar In)
Making the dough
1 Mixing Bowl
1 Electric Mixer (preferred) / 1 Hand Whisk (for mixing mixture)
1 Weighing scale to measure half the egg + vanilla extract mixture
1 Spatula / Wooden spoon (for folding mixture)
1 Ice cream scoop/spoon/or hands (to form ~3.5cm cookie dough balls)
Allergen Disclaimer: Baking kits are packed in a kitchen that handles nuts, gluten and might contain other allergens. Please enquire for more information about the ingredients if you have allergy concerns.
Chocolate Chip Stay-Home Baking Kit
Orders below $100 are subjected to a $3 charge for delivery and should be discussed with a suitable lead time of 2-3 days, so we can plan our schedules.
Alternatively, free self-collection can be arranged at Yio Chu Kang.
1. The expiry date of the baking kit is stated on the box
2. Cookie dough can be stored in the fridge for up to 7 days.
3. Kept frozen in an air-tight container for up to 3 months